2022-2023 Tuition and Fees
Registration deadline for returning students is Friday, March 20th.
$150 (non-refundable) registration fee is due at the time of registration for each child.
Families with two or more children pay cap of $300 registration fee (after March 20, 2020 the registration cap is $500).
The $535 book fee and $635 technology & instruction fees are also capped at the two child rate for all families of two or more children.
After March 20, registration fee for returning students is $250 for each child.
|Base Tuition||Book Fees||Tech Fee||Total Tuition & Fees||Total Monthly Facts Payment|
|Montessori 3 & 4 year old||$6,469||$340||$390||$7,199||$599|
|1st – 8th Parishioner One Child||$5,531||$325||$375||$6,231||$519|
|1st – 8th Non-Parishioner One Child||$6,109||$325||$375||$6,809||$567|
|1st – 8th Parishioner Two Children||$11,060||$535||$635||$12,230||$1,019|
|1st – 8th Non-Parishioner Two Children||$12,218||$535||$635||$13,388||$1,115|
Tuition Payment Options
- In-Full Payment Option
- Payments in-full submitted to SAA by Friday, June 18, 2021 will receive a 2% tuition discount on base tuition.
- 2% discount will not be awarded for payments in-full received after June 18th.
- Biannual Payment Option
- First half payment is auto-drafted by FACTS on Monday, June 21, 2021.
- Second half payment is auto-drafted by FACTS on Monday, December 20, 2021.
- There will be an SAA assessment of $25 for drafts made on accounts with insufficient funds. (This will be in addition to any ISF penalty issued by FACT and your banking institution).
- Monthly Payment Option
- Monthly payments made through FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.
- Monthly payments will be drafted on the 20th of each month.
- A new 12 month cycle will begin June 20, 2021 – May 20, 2022.
- New families using FACTS will need to set up an account through the e-cashier FACTS system by Tuesday, June 1, 2021 in order to ensure a 12 month payment plan.
- You can access the FACTS system to set up your account through the school website at saintagathaacademy.org. Click Here for FACTS Tuition Management